- Our poster on "Comparing Traditional Key Frame and Hybrid Animation" is accepted at SCA 2017, Los Angeles
- March 2017: Our paper "Real-time landscape-size convective clouds simulation and rendering" has been accepted at VRIPHYS 2017, Lyon
- Jan 2017: Our paper "Correcting and complementing freeway traffic accident data using Mahalanobis distance based outlier detection" has accepted in the journal Technical Gazette (to be published in October 2017 issue)
- Our paper "Selective rasterized ray-traced reflections on the GPU" is accepted at STAG 2016 (Italian Eurographics Chapter), Genova
- April 16: Our paper "Dynamic Creation of Multi-resolution Triangular Irregular Network" is accepted at SIGRAD 2016
- Oct' 15: 2 (now) + 3 (June) Master thesis successfully defended
- Sep '15: Our paper "Implicit Incompressible SPH on the GPU" has been accepted at the VRIPHYS 2015 conference, Lyon
We have several exciting projects available (at Bachelor, Master or other levels) in the field of Computer Graphics. Please contact me for more details.
Dr. Prashant Goswami is a Senior Lecturer (equivalent to Assistant Professor by the American system) in the Department of Creative Technologies, falling under the Faculty of Computing at BTH (Blekinge Institute of Technology). He started his current position in November 2014. He obtained his B. Tech and M. Tech (dual degree) in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi in (2000-)2005. After spending two years in the industry, he started his PhD at University of Zurich in July 2007. He successfully defended his dissertation titled "Level-of-detail and Parallel Solutions in Computer Graphics" in December 2011. He spent little more than a year as a Research Fellow at the gameLab at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (March 2012 - April 2013) where he worked in the field of geometric modeling. He was a postdoc at the MAVERICK group at INRIA, Grenoble (August 2013 - November 2014) where he focused on real-time landscape-size convective cloud simulation before moving to BTH.
Phone: +0 (46) 455-385826
Address: J3228 BTH Karlskrona 371 41